Harper's Illustrated Biochemistry - Murray, Granner, Mayes

Harper’s Illustrated Biochemistry (Paperback)
by Robert K. Murray (Author), Darryl K. Granner (Author), Peter A. Mayes (Author), Victor W. Rodwell (Author)

Paperback: 672 pages
ISBN-10: 0071461973
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Medical; 27 edition (June 13, 2006)

[quote]Book Description
The most-up-to-date book on the market, gives readers the biochemistry background needed to succeed in medical school. Contains the latest case studies, discussions of biochemical diseases, clinical information, the fundamentals of biochemistry, and prevalent medical conditions. Concise and comprehensive, it is the perfect textbook for the USMLE review. --This text refers to the Paperback edition.

Synopsis
This title is intended for medical students, physician assistant students, and allied health students. It is extensively illustrated with 500+ clear, descriptive illustrations. There are new chapters on amino acids and peptides, structures of protein, and the Human Genome project.[/quote]

Blev desværre sent opmærksom på denne glimrende biokemi bog - langt mere overskuelig, sammenhængende og up-to-date ende Devlin, som jeg ellers primært læste efter. Der er mange gode illustrationer og i særdelelshed konsekvente kliniske korrelationer. Var specielt glad for afsnittene om lipid stofskiftet, som var håbløst i 3. udgave af Devlin.

I forhold til MEisenberg? får du nogle bedre forklarringer og i forhold til Devlin er der prioriteret i indholdet.
Læs selv anmeldelser her - prøv også “search inside” funktionen

Køb den ligesom andre bøger billigt under “used and new” på http://www.amazon.co.uk - se blot efter, at den sendes fra storbritanien - de fleste forhandlere her sender til dk.